Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Desk

I'm getting tired of work... well, who doesn't? Anyway, I decided to spare a few minutes and do something else. Unfortunately there's virtually nothing else to do so I just decided to write something here in my blog. So here it is:

My Desk.

I am now sitting at cube 6.04. This is not actually my space. I normally sit near the windows.

In front of me is my laptop. HP. Centrino Dual Core. High-End Specs. But basically useless except for surfing the net and writing my blog entries because of the client-mandated rule that we cannot install any software without their permission. And since the primary client network is still down, we cannot use the laptop for work.

Beside me is my Acenture desktop. DELL. Pentium 4. Good Specs. But not as good as my laptop's. My desktop shows the SE11 screen of SAP. I am transferring MFG006 from the Sandbox Environment to the DEV environment. Please don't ask what MFG006 is. I don't want to dig deeper into that.

At the top of my CPU is a miniature Kenworth Truck licensed by PACCAR, my previous project. Beside the truck is a picture of me and my honey in Sentosa, Singapore. Very nice to look at.

Ok, what else do I see?

Wallet. My very hungry wallet. I haven't fed it for a while if you know what I mean. ;)

Cellphone being charged.

Soccer Stress Ball sitting on a little glass of some sort. My honey gave me that Stress Ball.

Two capsules of Tuseran Forte. I am currently being hampered by Colds and Coughs. The capsules are my bestfriends right now.

My eyeglasses; which is solely for vanity, by the way.

My PNPA pouch bag.

A keychain-wrench-bottle-openner that Riza gave me before she left.

A song-book. Yes, a song book!

And a face towel. Woe to those who are brave enough to open this towel. I've been using that since this morning and I am sure it is now a haven for acute viral nasopharyngitis virus.

Okay, back to work...

No comments: