Friday, May 11, 2007

What's in her name?

Posted in Friendster July 2006

She is my Aphrodite, my Venus, my Frejya, my Sri Lakshmi, my Amaterasu... yet these names are nothing compared to her name...

Whenever I hear her name, my world enters a realm where no man has entered... a dimension totally different from our own...

A world where:

Mountains bow down whenever she walks past...
Armies crumble at her heavenly sight...
Rivers overflow with romantic emotions...
Ice melts instantly with the warmth of her love...
Angels sing her lullabies...

Juniper forests dance when she smiles...
Oceans roar with anger when she cries...
Apples don't fall down from the trees but from her hands...
Nations guard her precious heart...
Nothingness means a world without her...
Animals and plants rejoice in her presence...

Ships would sail just to set eyes on her...
Evenings are lit up by her sparkling eyes...
Violins play in unison with her heart beat...
Islands are but pearls laid down on her feet...
Life is eternal...
Love is eternal...
All is eternal...

I am lucky to have known her name... and luckiest to be close to her...

No comments: